How to increase leads with a Remarketing Strategy

Search Engine Optimization Tips

Demand generation is a never-ending battle for any company. You have a budget for each marketing approach you use and every dollar matters. Statistics show that just 3% of first-time site visitors purchase your marketing efforts, meaning you’re losing 97 percent of your prospective consumers.

How can you make the most of your marketing efforts and get the most bang for your buck? Retargeting advertisements were used to reach 97 percent, and remarketing emails were used to squeeze more out of the remaining 3%.

What is retargeting, you might wonder? A retargeting approach is best described as follows: It utilizes strategies to re-engage past visitors and offer you a second chance to convert them. So, what exactly is remarketing? It’s a similar concept in that it tries to re-engage past consumers. However, it focuses on individuals who have already purchased something and entices them to do so again.

Is retargeting effective? It certainly does. Remarketing works in the same way. In reality, these are fantastic methods to use to increase the efficiency of your lead generation and conversion efforts, as well as your marketing ROI (ROI).

So, how exactly does retargeting work?

What Is Remarketing, and how does it work?

Email is used in remarketing to re-engage past clients and persuade them to do business with you once again. Customers who previously opted in may get a remarketing email from you.

Although they both seek to re-engage individuals who have previously connected with your brand, retargeting and remarketing strategies often use distinct channels and apply different techniques. According to social media marketing experts, retargeting campaigns are generally used for lead generation, whereas remarketing emails are typically used for client retention.

How to properly use retargeting and remarketing tactics

What good is retargeting if your advertisements don’t appeal to your target audience? What good does remarketing do for your company if your entire strategy isn’t up to par? Any social media marketing professional will tell you that becoming creative with your advertising while keeping loyal to your aims is the key to successful retargeting and remarketing.

Most remarketing SEO company in Gurugram employ the following innovative methods to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns:

  • Existing clients can be cross-sold to.
  • Customers who leave carts should be given discounts.
  • Make your audience feel urgent.
  • Display items that people are interested in.
  • Create a copy that emphasizes solutions to the user’s problems.

What is the difference between Remarketing and Retargeting?

So, what’s the difference between remarketing and retargeting? Marketers, particularly in the pay-per-click (PPC) sector, have started using the two words interchangeably. Of course, it doesn’t help that Google, on its Google Ads retargeting support page, conflates the two phrases – and almost every social media marketing agency has been using that definition.

But why is it necessary to define terms? Because the strategies are essentially different. Understanding these distinctions can assist you in setting more effective objectives and achieving them.


Despite your marketing efforts, only a small fraction of your target consumers will convert on the first visit. This might be due to various factors, ranging from a lack of brand awareness to the potential client just not being ready to buy at that moment. However, having more touch points might increase the chances of a sale, which is why remarketing and retargeting are effective. To make your campaign more effective, be detailed while concentrating on your goals.
Do you require the assistance of a reputable remarketing SEO agency in Gurgaon to carry out your campaigns? We can assist you. Bedigitech is a results-driven remarketing firm that provides remarketing services to help your company enhance its campaigns’ effectiveness. Our remarketing services are tailored to your objectives, ensuring that you receive the most bang for your buck. With the aid of a top-tier remarketing firm like Bedigitech, you can improve your strategy.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *